Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oldies but some goodies

It's been about two and a half years since I spent my three month summer vacation traveling through Europe and Southeast Asia and I have finally started sorting through the +1000 pictures that I took. I give it about another year and a half before I have been successful in putting the photos together in a photo journal!

The main motivation has been to show the husband the Vietnam photos since his first trip will be in June so we're currently planning out the Vietnamese adventures. It's been fun going through them and discover photos that make me smile and get incredibly excited for our next adventure. The weather is going to be unbearably hot and humid but seeing my family, introducing the husband to the Vietnamese culture and eating delicious food is going to be a worthwhile trip!

So until June, I'll be on traveling hiatus...I think :-)

• typical Vietnamese intersection •

• dual transport •

• mangosteens, my favorite fruit from Southeast Asia •

• crisp sunset in hanoi •

No comments:

Post a Comment